Lunes, Hulyo 1, 2013

Checking out the newest mall in town

Hi guys! Last saturday (June 29, 2013) was the opening of the newest mall here in GenSan that's the Veranza Mall it's located beside KCC Mall. By the way KCC mall and Veranza Mall has the same owner (yaman nila noh?). So on sunday we checked what's inside the Veranza Mall. Sa mga advertisements kasi nila Veranza daw is a green mall which I think is true naman they have falls outside and has a garden on their rooftop.
That's Zeke he really wants to take his picture sa may falls. Sorry sa picture di nabigyan how nice the falls is. If you're with a toddler goodluck na lang sa pagkuha ng magandang view. Anyway I'm planning to go back there maybe during night time to capture the nice angle (teehee). I wasn't able to tour around kasi may son kept running everywhere I was afraid baka malingat ako at mawala sya. Pero the boutique inside is from Luzon pa.
Mama, Zeke and Mark my brother.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento