Hello mga mommies! Earlier when I'm preparing to work pumasok ang binata naming maliit sa room. He asked me where will I be going. I told him that I will go to work. Bigla namang nagreklamo ang bagets, "Lagi na lang kayo work, work ng work". My heart melts when he said this. Nakakaiyak kasi our son keeps ranting on us kasi we are always working, though Sunday wala akong work but I think Sunday is not enough. He is on the stage that asking so many questions and I can't be there to answer al his questions. That's why I'm so thankful to Lalay his nanny because sya yong nagpupuno ng mga time na wala kami sa house mag-asawa. Though I explain naman to Zeke why we have to work. But at his stage of mind I think he can't understand pa. Pero sa katagalan ng explanation naman he let me go to work and promised me that he wil behave and be a good boy. Haizt! Working mom is so hard but I need to for our family and myself na din. I think I will go insane if I won't work. Kayo guys ganyan din ba mga toddlers nyo?
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento